From: Dorner Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 May 2004 07:03
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: AW: Best Practices?

The right way is to write a interface which includes all
the Methods your webservice should offer.

Then you use java2wsdl to generate your wsdl. You have to correct
your parameternames in your auto generated wsdl, cause the the
params looks like in0, in1, in2... .

Then you use wsdl2java to generate your stub, locator, skeleton, impl
and maybe a testclient.

Now you can implement and deploy your Service by unsing the addtional
generated
.wsdd files.

Hope this helps you

Tomi