Hey there,

We're trying to use the new streaming option checked into CVS. We're running into problems however -- we're getting this exception as an Axis Fault:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

We have all our types registered to use BeanSerializers and Deserializers, so we're kind of confused as to why a SimpleDeserializer would be being used. Does the new streaming code support BeanSerializers?

We're using streaming="on" in the service tag of our wsdd, and we're setting Call.setStreaming="on" on the client too. Are we missing something?

--Peter