I have a webapp deployed that uses a web service client. I'm using client-config.wsdd to specify my type mappings. I put the file in org/apache/axis/client inside of my war file, but the mappings don't seem to be picked up, and I think I've just figured out why.

In axis.jar, there is a default client-config.wsdd. I think that this one is being picked up first from the CLASSPATH. Does anyone know a way, other than system properties, that I can make my client-config.wsdd file take precedence, or load it from the CLASSPATH myself and manually set it into Axis?

Thanks for any info!