Hi,

We do not have default constructors for our objects.  Our system requires us to serve objects using factories that we have constructed. For example if I have Class called Customer and I have customized this class with extra behaviour and called it MyCustomer, our factory vends MyCustomer Object whenever I try to instantiate Customer object. Similarly, I would like to generate WSDL for MyCustomer instead of

Customer.    In order to do this, I need to customize AXIS to use

MyCustomer instead of Customer and generate WSDL for this.  =20

Is it possible for me to extend/customize axis to vend WSDL for customized classes?

Regards

Sagar