Hi--

We are implementing an application metrics server over SOAP using existing java packages.  Because the implementation for the application logic already exists, it would be handy to simply use these classes within AXIS.

We would, however, like to use the wsdl2java functionality to generate the the wsdd for the SOAP message deployment.  Is there a way to notify wsdl2java of an existing service method implementation so that, for server side wsdl2java, the binding implementation is not generated and, consequently, deploy.wsdd creates a className for our existing implementation rather than the binding implementation?

Thanks, in advance, for any help with this question...

Regards,
Matt Hanson