Hello, I am wondering what the road map is for integrating a fix for this
multi-cookie support problem into the code base for axis?

I see that there is a patch but unfortunately I work at a company that
tries to avoid one-off patched versions of tools and since we are already
using axis 1.1 in a lot of places in a production environment I have
been unable to convince people to accept a patched version of axis.

Our latest use of axis is a stateful service that is load balanced so we
would like to have the load balancer set a cookie and that messes up the
stateful session cookie as others have found.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex.