Quadruple check the namespaces in your WSDL

In a message dated 7/1/2004 6:31:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hello James,

How can that be, from the stack crawl I see
<org.apache.axis.client.Service> as a found method.
All the axis jars are in the same directory.

My guess is that <BasicHandler> needs to generate a class name and it
is either a bogus name or...
The strange part is it runs on one machine and not the next, the
install was done manually in both cases.

> Definitely your classpath.
>

> James
>

> In a message dated 7/1/2004 5:10:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> I was able to run the Apache Axis stuff from my development machine
> running MacOSX 10.3.4.
>
> But when I try to deploy the app on my MacOSXS 10.2.8 server, I get
> the
> following:
>
> com.webobjects.foundation.NSForwardException
>   com.webobjects.foundation.NSForwardException for
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
>          at
> org.apache.axis.handlers.BasicHandler.<clinit>(BasicHandler.java:43)
>          at
> org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:104)
>          at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:113)
>          at _Utilities
.----
Baiss Eric Magnusson
<http://www.Track-Your-Finances.com>