From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 7:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: how to modify--> wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:string"

Hi,

I am a newbie for axis, and I tried to search for this question on the
maillist but could not find it.

By default the axis adminclient deployment tool creates wsdl with
<wsdl:message name="getSomethingRequest">
 <wsdl:part name="in0" type="xsd:string" />
 <wsdl:part name="in1" type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string" />
 <wsdl:part name="in2" type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string" />
</wsdl:message>

How can I modify deployment wsdd that it can generate

<wsdl:message name="getSomethingRequest">
 <wsdl:part name="userName" type="xsd:string" />
 <wsdl:part name="contactNames" type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string" />
 <wsdl:part name="contactNumbers" type="impl:ArrayOf_xsd_string" />
</wsdl:message>

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Riken

Switch to the New Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.