Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: Need help

Rajendra ,

You will have to generate the WSDL with Message Style and then probably set the body of the SOAP message with the XML. This is what I think.
But even I dont know how to write a client to set the SOAP Body with xmlDoc.

Regards

Dhanush Gopinath
Software Engineer
Mahindra British Telecom Ltd
+91-020-4018100 Ext:-1218

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true , that makes life interesting" - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist