Hello,
I've wrote a web service which use a complex type named Etiquette. This
type contains 4 java.lang.String and 1 java.lang.String Array. When I
generate the wsdd and wsdl files, no problem. The wsdl contains my complex
type schema (with 5 String and 1 String[]).
When I deploy this service, there's no problem too.
But when I look to the auto-generated WSDL (with MyService?WSDL) of my
service, the complex type is here but it doesn't contain an array anymore.
Instead it contains 6 simples Strings.

I use the very last version of axis (I've builded it by myself this the
lastest cvs tree).

What's the problem ?