Please check the following link for a list of books and articles on Axis:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages

Enjoy!

Rick

From: rory galvin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 8:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Books -Axis, Web Service Sercurity

what up Suzy,

Im just after finding a book on amazon about AXIS:

**The book**

 AXIS: Next Generation Java SOAP by Romin Irani, S. Jeelani Baou Basha.

Stick the above description into amazon.com and you should find it. I tried amazon.co.uk, but they didn't seem to have it. I was loolking for a decent book on axis for ages and im only after finding one now, but it doesn't matter cause im finished here. anyway best of luck with the project! .... im off inter-railing.

Rory