Hello,

I think I found a bug – or I donīt know?

When I call my Service, with http://127.0.0.1:8080/..../Service?wsdl

To get my the wsdl for the Service, I got this (for example):

- <element name="login">

- <complexType>

- <sequence>

  <element name=">login>user" type="xsd:string" />

  <element name=">login>password" type="xsd:string" />

  <element name=">login>languageID" type="xsd:string" />

  </sequence>

  </complexType>

  </element>

- <element name="loginResponse">

My Service is document/literal Wrapped – so the extention of parametername by Methodname should be correct, but whats up with the “>” between the login and user (for example)????

Is it not possible to get the same WSDL form service as I got by generating the service?

Thanks for help

Thomas

T-Systems International GmbH

Service Line Systems Integration