The second issue has been resolved now, too.  The return type deserializer
was not registered with the client end, fixed this by adding extra classes
into the WSDL generation step.

-----Original Message-----
From: Good David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 September 2004 13:07
To: Axis-User
Subject: FW: static inner class serialization

Futher to this message,  there was in fact a problem with the war file
assembly which was causing the error.  Now I've got another issue.  Invoking
the service results in the following exception stack, which I don't
understand because DTOEntitySrchResult is indeed registered (see my previous
manil below)

org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
{http://dto.afcl.cnflctsrch.pkc.axxia.com}DTOEntitySrchResult

        at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:129)

        at
com.axxia.pkc.cnflctsrch.afcl.webservice.ConflictSearchSoapBindingStub.srch(
ConflictSearchSoapBindingStub.java:156)