Sagar,

I'm using 1.1.  I'm using BeanSerializationFactory in client code.  On the
service side I'm using the
<beanMapping> element in my wsdd.

Here are my imports:

import com.datatransportstandard.www.utils.DTSRouting;  // My class that I
send both directions.

import javax.xml.namespace.QName;
import org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory;
import org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory;

One other thing...my DTSRouting class implements java.io.Serializable;

Good Luck,
Mark

             "Sagar
             Pidaparthi"
             <Sagar.Pidaparthi                                          To
             @chordiant.com>           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
             09/09/04 12:22 PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Could not find deserializer
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

Mark,

Thanks for your message.  Can you please send me your import statements.

Are you using 1.1 or 1.2 beta?

I had to switch to 1.1 due to problems elsewhere in our product.  In 1.1
Do we use BeanSerializerFactory, or Serializer Factory?

Regards

Sagar