Marco Mistroni wrote:
Hello, I have seen in apache  buglist a bug regarding ThreadLocal
I am using threadLocal in one of the classes used by my webservice...(I
am Using Hibernate in my webservice)

Can anyone tell me what that bug was about?
As a matter of fact my code that uses ThreadLocal does not work.....

I'm not sure if this is it -- but ThreadLocals don't work inside of app servers that use thread pooling.

I ran into this problem with JBoss a while back, and had to use a different technique to do what I wanted.

I was able to just use a basic HTTP session instead, which is probably
simpler anyway.