Hi

I’m trying to deploy the following wsdd file

       <service name="DetailsChecker" provider="java:RPC">

              <parameter name = "className" value="serviceDeployment.DetailsChecker"/>

              <parameter name = "allowedMethods" value = "validateDetails"/>

       </service>

</deployment>

now when I run the adminclient I’m getting the following error

Processing file serviceDeployment/DetailsCheckServiceDeploy.wsdd

Processing file http

Exception:: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http (No such file or directory)

Am I setting the path for the DetailsChecker class wrong? So far I have axis in my webapps folder of tomcat and in axis/ I have serviceDeployment folder which contains the DetailsChecker class and java file and the DetailsCheckServiceDeploy.wsdd

Can anyone tell me what files that is not been found?

Thanks again for all the help!

Suzy

Suzy Fynes

Software Development

Sentenial Ltd.

Tel: 00 353 (1) 629 2141
Fax: 00 353 (1) 629 2147

Mob: 00 353 (0) 87 916 4943
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Notice:

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the named recipient and may be privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and do not copy, distribute or take any action based on this e-mail. Sentenial Ltd will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential loss as a result of any virus being passed on or arising from alteration of the contents of this e-mail by a third party. All e-mail sent to or from this address is subject to archive and review by someone other than the intended recipient. Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Sentenial Ltd. All Personal Data acquired by Sentenial Ltd for which the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") applies shall be stored and processed in accordance with the Act. Should you wish to check, amend or remove the details of your Personal Data held by Sentenial Ltd, please contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED].