Jason Boehle wrote:

Anyone?  What do I need to add to my WSDL to make this work with Axis 1.1?

-Jason

You might want to take a look at

The gist of the article is that you shouldn't bother trying to specify attachments in the WSDL. The client must be told to via some other mechanism than WSDL that attachments are required. From there it is a fairly simple matter to send and extract attachments. This is the approach that I've taken with a web service that I'm developing mainly because of interoperability issues (with .NET).

Dan.

begin:vcard
fn:Dan Ciarniello
n:Ciarniello;Dan
org:CityXpress Corp
adr;dom:;;200 - 1727 West Broadway;Vancouver;BC;V6J 4W5
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Software Developer
tel;work:604-638-3800 ext. 322
x-mozilla-html:TRUE