On Tuesday 26 October 2004 04:23, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> Michael,
> Create a WSDL type with the structure you want.
> Run wsdl2java on this.  Use this java class on the client side.
> On the server side, use a different class, use your serializer
>  and the Bean Deserializer  for this.

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do.

> Now you should be able to return your data to the client,
> which will be able to serialize to (probably not use)  and
> deserialize from the network from a java class.

Well, will the client be able to deserialize the data? My return value
looks like this

<multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0"
     soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
     xsi:type="ns1:myreturnvalue"
     xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
     xmlns:ns1="http://example.com/myservice";>
      <info>abcde</info>
      <list1>
        <elem1>
          <elem11>abc</elem11>
          <elem12>def</elem12>
          <list2>
            <elem2>
              <elem21>pqr</elem3>
              <elem22>xyz</elem4>
            </elem2>
            <elem2>
              <elem21>pqr</elem3>
              <elem22>xyz</elem4>
            </elem2>
            <elem2>

          </list2>
        </elem1>
        <elem1>

      </list1>
    </multiRef>

And I'm wondering if common deserializers can handle that. I haven't got
the WSDL/schema right, yet, so I can't really tell.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                              Life is just as deadly
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               As it looks