Is it not surprising??

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.