I tried to ignore this. but can't. EVERY month or so, someone posts, i
have a better mouse trap.....Yes, you do. BUT this is a forum for Axis
users who have problem related to Axis. If you want to advocate
something, do it outside. If you have a specific request about a
feature that is present in hessian and is missing in Axis then say
exactly what you need here and make the discussion constructive.

Thanks,
dims