Vy Ho wrote:

This is really strange isn't it? Followed some instruction on the web, I was able to generate deployed information directly in the config file (run Admin in the WEB-INF). This method modify the config file directly, and not using the web interface. This works for the attachment example. However, come to my deployment file, it chokes. No error though. It says successfully, but when open the config file, I don't see any new service added. One difference I notice between my file and the attachment example was that my deploy file has 3 port types (3 services) in a same file. So, I just open the config file, and my deploy file, and copy and paste over the service declarations. This is fine for one shot, but I don't think it's a good way of doing things. Please someone shed somelight. I start to think the Admin and the AdminClient has some serious bug here.

could you please show me, how you are doing that ?