Hello,
I have a trouble on weblogic server (I'm using the axis client part).
The stack trace is :
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
weblogic.xml.jaxp.ChainingEntityResolver.popEntityResolver(ChainingEnti
tyResolver.java:61)
        at
weblogic.xml.jaxp.RegistryDocumentBuilder.setEntityResolver(RegistryDoc
umentBuilder.java:168)
        at
org.apache.axis.utils.XMLUtils.releaseDocumentBuilder(XMLUtils.java:235

It's caused by the :
    public static void releaseDocumentBuilder(DocumentBuilder db) {
        synchronized (documentBuilders) {
            db.setErrorHandler(null); // setting implementation default
            db.setEntityResolver(null); // setting implementation default
            documentBuilders.push(db);
        }
    }

Whereas the 1.2-RC1 contains :

    public static Document newDocument(InputSource inp)
        throws ParserConfigurationException, SAXException, IOException
    {
        DocumentBuilder db;
        synchronized (dbf) {
            db = dbf.newDocumentBuilder();
        }
        db.setEntityResolver(new DefaultEntityResolver());
        db.setErrorHandler( new ParserErrorHandler() );
        return( db.parse( inp ) );
    }

How is right ??

Furthermore I have the stack trace with 1.2-RC1 :
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.addTextNode(MessageElement.java:1388)

The structure in the weblo exploded ear is the following :

exploded
    APP-INF/lib
        contains all jars (axis, axis-stubs and mine)
    MyWebApp1
        /lib (empty)
    MyWebApp2
        /lib (empty)

To correct this, I need to put the axis-saaj-1.2-RC1.jar in the weblogic
classpath in the position.
Is there other way to correct this ?

Thanks a lot,
Olivier

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this
message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s).
If you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender
and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of
this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message ?lectronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations
contenues dans ce message ( ci apr?s "le message" ), sont confidentiels et
destin?s exclusivement ? l'usage de la  personne ? laquelle ils sont adress?s.
Si vous avez re?u ce message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer ? son ?metteur
et de le d?truire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou
divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non express?ment autoris?es de ce
message, sont interdites.