[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Tim,

I've just come across the fact that the BeanSerializer does make use of a BeanInfo class. Have you tried using a BeanInfo class with your bean? I don't know if Java2WSDL makes use of it, but the bean serializer seems to, at run time. Give it a go and let us know.

Tony

I did not try the BeanInfo as it looks like I have to provide a lot of extra classes just to hide a couple of properties. I will rename the get/set methods that I don't want exposed instead and this way I am sure the WSDL will be correct too and I don't have to mess with it by hand.

Thanks for all your help.

Tim