I would guess that these different interfaces and their implementations are separate for a reason. If so, why not keep the web services separate, for the same reasons, plus the additional reason that you don't end up with a huge, incomprehensible WSDL?

Incidentally, you don't have to create a combined interface. Axis isn't bothered with interfaces, it is concerned with implementations, since that is what is called by the engine (though Axis generates interfaces for client side code, with WSDL2Java). So, if you have to combine the services, just create an implementation of the different interfaces and route the calls as appropriate.

Tony