Ephemeris Lappis a écrit :

I'm not a SOAP expert ! I think i had understood the difference between
document and wrapped styles, and i suppose tools that will process the
repective wsdl files will not generate similar codes : both use xml messages
without soap encoding, but in document mode the javabeans arguments of
operations must be made back from the wsdl as is, and not as distinct
primitive arguments...

Actually the only difference between wrapped and document is the following :
in wrapped mode, you get the name of the operation as the soap body's root element.

Then, you're still able to use either javabeans arguments or primitive arguments ... or both :)

In my case, i can't choose the encoding mode : the targetted service must be
used by J2ME clients, and, if possible, using the recent JSR172
specification that only supports "document style with literal use"..

Here, we all agree with you :)

--
Julien