De : Daniel Sánchez Gómez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 20 décembre 2004 16:45
Ŕ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : axis faul [Dani Web Service]

Hi axis-user,

I've  done  tipical  fibonacci  axis  example  and it runs ok. Now I'm
trying  to  export  a  class  more complex (because it imports another
classes) to a web service.

I  think  I  do  all steps good, but when I run my service's client, I
obtain these exceptions:

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace: AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:2
60)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:16
9)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(Deserializati
onContextImpl.java:1015)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatc
her.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at
Source)
Source)
Source)
        at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationCon
textImpl.java:242)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)

Can anybody help me to export the class to a web service.

Thanks!!!

--
Regards/Saludos,
 Daniel                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]