Ignore my previous post...Really way out answer from my side...You posted
what actually goes on the wire, not the WSDL...

Sorry, too fast on the trigger :-(

----- Original Message -----
From: "HG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: Axis 1.2RC2: multiref serialization of xsd simple types /
interoperability with .NET

> Hi there.
>
> I can't actually remember, so this is a best shot, Ok?
>
> <name xsi:type="soapenc:string">IfcSpace</name>
>
> WS-I Basic Profile prohibits "soapenc", used the schema equivalent type
> instead.

xmlns:ns2="urn:datatypes.rpc.thermal.dapi.webservices.sable.blis_project.org
> " id="id0" soapenc:root="0">
> > <GUID xsi:type="soapenc:string">35skClkL5BfP3UzE0csesq</GUID>
> > [..]
> > <heatingDesignTemperature href="#id7"/>
> > <metadatas href="#id8"/>
> > [..]
> > </ns2:SABLEThermSpace>
> > [...]
> > <multiRef id="id8" soapenc:root="0"
> soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
> xsi:type="ns3:SABLEInstanceMetaDatas"

xmlns:ns3="urn:datatypes.rpc.common.dapi.webservices.sable.blis_project.org"

xsi:type="soapenc:string">http://ems.eurostep.fi:8080/EMS/7240688</modelServ

xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>1000.0</multiRef>

xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>1103559114445</mul
> tiRef>
> > <multiRef id="id14" soapenc:root="0"
> soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
> xsi:type="xsd:long"

xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>1103559114445</mul
> tiRef>
> > <multiRef id="id16" soapenc:root="0"
> soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
> xsi:type="xsd:boolean"
> xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>false</multiRef>
> > [...]
> >

> > The deserialization of my object is going fine (no errors) except for
the
> mutiref #id7, #id14, #id15 and #id16: they don't get deserialized while
the
> deserialization of the multiref #id8 is ok.
> >
> > Is there any specific reasons why Axis 1.2RC2 is sending multiref for
XML