Hello!

I'm using wsdl2java to generate source code from a wsdl, and I don't known why in the source code and in the deploy file, with qname appears something as ns:>SignResponse when I understand that I shoud be ns:SignRequest. Could you tell me if there is a bug or I'm doing something wrong, please?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Antonio.

<typeMapping
       xmlns:ns="http://micropeich.dif.um.es/carm.xsd";
       qname="ns:>SignRequest"
       type="java:signservicerpc._SignRequest"
       encodingStyle=""
     />
     <typeMapping
       xmlns:ns="http://micropeich.dif.um.es/carm.xsd";
       qname="ns:>SignResponse"
       type="java:signservicerpc._SignResponse"
       encodingStyle=""
     />

Antonio Ruiz Martínez
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or arm [at] dif [dot] um [dot] es