Hi team,
I did lot of research on Axis attachments but I am still not able to figure out the best way to send attachments. We currently use DataHandler which works fine with Java clients. But The requirement is to support non-java clients also. And I read that DataHandler does nto work with non-Java clients.

Can anyone clearly explain how to implement attachments using Axis server so that it can work with non-java clients. If you have a working sample, that would be really great!

Thanks
Praveen

Praveen Peddi
Sr Software Engg, Context Media, Inc.
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:  401.854.3475
Fax:  401.861.3596
web: http://www.contextmedia.com
Context Media- "The Leader in Enterprise Content Integration"