Peter Molettiere wrote:

On Jan 18, 2005, at 10:42 AM, Lyndon Tiu wrote:

The past few days, we did have a few emails regarding memory leaks, but these were for the client-side.

All my posts over the last few days have been about issues which affect both the server and the client side.

Yes, and copied from one of my previous posts:

In client-side stub code, look for the call object and try:

Call.getMessageContext().getRequestMessage().getSOAPEnvelope().getRecorder().clear();

Seems to fix the client-side issue that we experienced.

--
Lyndon Tiu