From: John Menke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 21 January 2005 3:35 PM
To: Axis
Subject: Need extended Message Services Example

I am trying to use the message type service - i can get the basic example
working (it returns the input) but I can't seem to get a service doing
anything with the Document instance working.

Service method

public Document testService (Document doc){
  // do something with doc besides return it
}

PLEASE!!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXAMPLE??  I'M GETTING AXIS ERRORS THAT I
CAN'T DEBUG SO FAR

-JM