I am trying to set up a web service that will take an existing XML file and
inject it into the SOAP response body.  The literal XML needs to remain in the
response so an application located between the client and server can run XML
schema-based content inspection.  I would prefer to use RPC based style.

It seems that if I return the XML as a string all of the < and > characters get
replaced.  If I try to insert the XML directly into the body the client
deserializer does not understand the XML in the response and exits.  Is there
any way to stop the replacement of the < and > characters?  Is there any way to
coerce the deserializer to ignore the inserted XML body data?  Or even better
is there a way to have the deserializer pull the data out and export it to a
file?  I would welcome any suggestion or pointer of where to get started.

Thanks,
Nick