Hi All,

I have deployed an EJB in JBoss and this ejb is deployed as a web
service using Apache AXIS  and below is the configuration for AXIS
server-config.wsdd with information relevant to JBoss ejb deployment.

[CODE]
        <service name="DCSummaryWS" provider="java:EJB" style="wrapped"
use="literal">
        <parameter name="beanJndiName" value="ejb/IrscDCSummaryWSBean"/>
            <parameter name="homeInterfaceName"
value="com.am.ejb.DCSummaryWSHome"/>
            <parameter name="remoteInterfaceName"
value="com.am.ejb.DCSummaryWS"/>
            <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getDCQuickValues"/>
            <parameter name="className" value="com.am.ejb.DCSummaryWSBean"/>
            <parameter name="jndiURL" value="jnp://localhost:1099"/>
            <parameter name="jndiContextClass"
value="org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory"/>
            <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="DCSummaryWSInterface"/>
            <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="DCSummaryWS"/>
            <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://ws.am.com/wsdl/irsc"/>
        </service>
[/CODE]

Now my question is, if I am going to deploy my EJB in WebSphere 4.0 or
WebSphere 5.0 then (using WSAD) then what are the values for these
below parameters jndiURL, jndiContextClass

Also, please let me know if any classpath settings need to be done if
I am using EJB Development/Deployment using WSAD 5.1.2's WebSphere 4.0
Test Environment and WebSphere 5.0 Test Environment and ofcourse AXIS
1.1 RC2

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.