> -----Original Message-----
> From: Johan Meyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sorry Johan,

I can not give you an url where you will find a finished service but I can
tell you some information you would need.

First of all you must register by amazon, so you will get an subscription
Id which you need.
Then you need for each request you send some filled standard informations.
Therefore I can send you this link
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aws/landing.html/ref=gw1_mm_4/104-3068958-8487102
or look under the amaozon website>male money>web service

On this pages you will find some api's how to use the amazon wsdl.

Hope this might help you a bit.

Greetings Olaf