I've downloaded the last nightly build, and tested again the two cases i had
open a report for.

* Report # 1739 : bad response element name in document/literal style
The bug remains the same : the produced return element has not the expected
name as defined in the wsdl for document style.

* Report # 1734 : document/literal with dependant javabeans and exceptions
classes
The task keeps on displaying alert messages asking for bean mappings,
although the generated wsdl includes complex types for the javabean and the
exception classes. If i add a complextype nested element for each, the
messages disappear, and the wsdl is the same. I have not fully verified the
wsdl.
The classpath seems to be right for the ant task when no additional classes
is needed, taking into account the nested classpath element. But if
complextype elements are added, the complementary classes are not found in
the java2wsdl task classpath, and the taskdef classpath must me extended to
include all the compilation directories paths. This is obviously not correct
! In conclusion : the bug remains the same...
Since the #1739 bug is blocking to go further, i have not tested the
resulting web service.

It should be nice to have a formal confirmation (from the experts) that a
simple web service test with a structure bean and an exception can be built
and executed in document/literal style !

Waiting for news to go further...