Hello,

I researched long and hard, and cannot find out how to do this.

I am using Java Axis 1.1 on Tomcat 5.0.  I've tried both Java 1.3 and 1.4.

I have some 3rd party JARs that reference windows DLL files.  When I run
the Java program in a DOS client, and set up my classpath and path, it
works fine. When I run a version of it designed for Axis, I get "Access
Violation" errors on the DLLs.

How can I include these external DLLs for Axis so they don't fall outside
of the Java sandbox, and thus circumvent the "Access Violation" errors?  I
know it is possible, as I've done it once before, but cannot remember how.

Much much much appreciated.

Matt Dunnerstick (MAZD)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]