Hi,

I am working on a project that requires interop between Java (web
services/axis/tomcat) and .Net (C#/ASP.Net etc).

I have some web services I am developing using Axis and I want them to be
consumed by a .Net application. I have currently got a simple example working
where I am able to send and receive arrays of complex types with no problem.
However now I need to extend the web services to allow sending and receiving of
binary attachments (typically office documents). I have read that if you want
to interop with .Net then DIME (not MIME) is the way to go. Can anyone point me
towards any code examples/WSDL/WSDD etc. of Axis based web services that are
using DIME attachements. I am having some trouble finding any good
documentation on how to do this.

Any help much appreciated.

/Steve

Steve Brammer | Capgemini | Västerås
IT Consultant | Technology Services | Portals & Mobility
Tel: +46 8 5368 6204 | Mobile: +46 70 2438544
Fax: +46 21 127635 | www.capgemini.com
Ingenjör Bååths Gata, SE-721 83, Västerås, Sweden

Join the Collaborative Business Experience

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.