I'm in the process of writing a web service and have ran into the problem
of sending custom objects.

I have an object that contains nothing more then a few String[] and
Datahandler[].  When calling invoke I get the error "No serializer
found"... understandable..

in my client code I added the following...

QName qname = new QName("urn:Service", "MyClassName");

call.registerTypeMapping(object.getClass(),
                        qname,
                        BeanSerializerFactory.class,
                        BeanDeserializerFactory.class);

But then I get..

No serializer found for class javax.activation.DataHandler error...

Can anybody help me out or point me toward some examples for serializers?

Thanks