Title: Message
Hi,

I read few threads which recommend to use wrapped/lit for interop between Axis (server in my case) and .NET (client app in my case).

I was wondering if Messaging style is also well supported with .NET?

In the case of my application, we want to receive an XML structure + a string + boolean, and return an XML structure as response.  So, we could encode all that in a outer XML structure, as request too, which would be Messaging style-friendly too.  But we are wondering how .NET would work with this style?

Thanks for you answer!

Christian Faucher

"Ce message est confidentiel, a l'usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus et son contenu ne represente en aucun cas un engagement de la part de AXA, sauf en cas de stipulation expresse et par ecrit de la part de AXA. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee prealablement. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur."

"This e-mail message is confidential, for the exclusive use of the addressee and its contents shall not constitute a commitment by AXA, except as otherwise specifically provided in writing by AXA. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please notify the sender immediately."