--- Kip Hampton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
Matt Sergeant wrote:

> > We need to come to a decision on this - whether to
> fundamentally change
> > our pipeline model in AxKit-2.0.
>
> I think the only sane answer to "do we do implement
> a pull or a push
> model for the core pipelines?" is "Yes!". What I
> mean is: why don't we
> make the pipeline just YA swappable component rather
> than hard-coding
> one model or the other?
>
> Thoughta?

I've actually done some work towards that goal on the
pipeline branch, but not yet commited it. Shouldn't be
too much more to do on it.

Ideally then the way the pipeline works (and the
features available) would be swappable.

So definite +1 from me with regards making the
pipeline controller just another configurable part.

Mike.