This isn't an AxKit question, but I don't know where else to ask.

I'm using XML::XPath to modify an XML document.  I'm loading the
document, tweaking elements, and saving it back out to a file.  (If
anyone has better ideas for this, I'd like to know).

I can edit elements just fine, but now I'm trying to move elements
around (e.g., moving an element up or down one, or deleting elements).
I can't figure out how to do this with XML::XPath.  Any help would be
appreciated.

--

-man
Michael A Nachbaur

PGP Public Key at http://www.nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = 83DC 7C3A 3084 6A21 9A3F  801E D974 AFB4 BFD7 2B6F