The new PerForm code at http://axkit.org/download/beta/PerForm.pm-1.7
allows you to specify the methods to be called to validate your form
fields. This is a big step forward as you can specify methods outside of
your XSP page, or specify the same methods for a number of different form
elements. But I'd like some feedback as to the design of the new
attributes, specifically:

What should the attributes be called for specifying the callbacks?

Currently these are onvalidate, onload and onsubmit. These are case
sensitive. I wasn't sure if onSubmit or on_submit would be better.
Alternatively perhaps different names altogether would be better - I
believe for example that ASP.NET uses onClick for when a button is
clicked, but i only glanced through the ASP.net store in the shop the
other day, so I can't be certain.

Also let me know now if there's stuff you'd like to see go into PerForm. I
may be hacking a bit with it in the next week or so, so now is the time to
ask for features.

--
<!-- Matt -->
<:->get a SMart net</:->