Matt, et al,

I have often times wanted to make fixes to taglibs (e.g. Perform, ESQL, etc) but have been reluctant to make changes to the code, especially since Matt runs a CVS repository for this sort of thing (I watch the checkin messages on axkit-devel all the time). My question is, would you (and everyone else) prefer I make the changes to the current production version of the taglib and have Matt work the patch into the current CVS version, or is there a way I can checkout of the taglib CVS server?

Cheers!