Hello,

I've just installed AxKit and am playing around with it. I have a question.
I have a project in mind where I'll be using a series of transforms to
create an HTML template, then use a program to fill the template with data.
The problem is that I can't simply request an xml document from the browser,
I have to assemble the template and use it as input to the program.

I suppose I could use `wget` to fetch the template (which would kick off the
AxKit pipeline). Is there another way?

--
Mark Thomas                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet Systems Architect     User Technology Associates, Inc.

$_=q;KvtuyboopuifeyQQfeemyibdlfee;; y.e.s. ;y+B-x+A-w+s; ;y;y; ;;print;;