I don't mean to sound like a whining newbie, but I'm about to throw this chunk
of code away in a few weeks anyway, so I'm not willing to do much in the way
of debugging.

I have a PerForm/ESQL interface (that's being rewritten into an
object-oriented interface, with a PerForm front-end) that has a select box, a
few text boxes, that sort of thing.  When I bring the form up the first time,
the select box shows the correct default value, as well as all the additional
<option> tags.  However, if when the form is submitted one of the validation
routines dies with an error, the select box is unpopulated when the form
comes back up.

Is this fixed in 1.8.1?  I'm reluctant to upgrade since this web interface is
a critical app for my company (has anyone had any major issues with backwards
compatibility?)

Anyway, thanks a bunch in advance.

--
Michael A Nachbaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>