Hi,

Joerg, thanks for your comments, I eagerly await AxKit 2.0, until then I
guess I'll use a taglib to combine the functional components, as you
suggest.

In order to do this, could anyone tell me best way to make a taglib that
uses tags from another taglib?

For example, to get something like:

  <mylib:query-my-db>
     <!-- esql stuff here -->
  </mylib:query-my-db>

to expand to:

  <esql:connection>
    <esql:driver>Pg</esql:driver>
    <esql:dburl>dbname=axkit</esql:dburl>
    <esql:username>postgres</esql:username>
    <esql:password>password</esql:password>
    <esql:execute-query>
       <!-- esql stuff here -->
    </esql:execute-query>
  </esql:connection>

Regards

Adam
s_p_a_m_t_r_a_p       from:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Do not email the above address or remove these two lines