On Monday, 06. October 2003 04:00, Matthew Smith wrote:
> How do you use one simpletaglib from another?
>
> E.g. from my tag handler, I want to set a session variable - so how do I
> call <session:set-attribute name="cmd">doit</session:set-attribute>
> from a taglib?
>
> To call webutils I just go
> AxKit::XSP::WebUtils->redirect($blah);
> That doesn't work for AxKit::XSP::Session

There's no easy way apart from what Matt said. The session taglib was written
with the old (current) version of SimpleTaglib, which places the code into
the page and thus doesn't have user callable subs for it's functions. It is a
good idea, however, and I will bear it in mind when finishing up the next
release.

In your case, you may use $r->pnotes('SESSION')->{cmd} = "doit"; for now.
That's how it is documented in the plugin man page.

--
CU
  Joerg

PGP Public Key at http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/~trouble/public_key.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = D34F 57C4 99D8 8F16 E16E  7779 CDDC 41A4 4C48 6F94