I'd like to smell that "fresh new lemon scent." ;-)

>From the perspective of this AxKit user, the specific session implementation
is fairly irrelevant. I mean, they're all derived from the same source, more
or less, and the small feature differences between them aren't enough to
really distinguish one from another (for me, anyways). What counts most for
me is how easy they install, and how quickly I can forget they exist,
thereby getting my job done. Let's pick one implementation and make certain
that it installs easily with a modicum of gotchas.

--
Sean Evans