I'm writing a provider whose output is processed by an XSLT
stylesheet. In my Apache configuration, I have:

    AxContentProvider My::Magical::Provider
    AxAddProcessor text/xsl /style/xsl/magic.xsl

Inside magic.xsl I use <xsl:include href="..."> to include a few
other XSLT documents. Unfortunately, I have to specify full
paths, e.g.: href="file:///home/bass/www/htdocs/style/xsl/podx.xsl" --
Otherwise, if I specify just href="podx.xsl", I get the
following errors in my error log and AxKit explodes with an
exception:

    compilation error: file /style/xsl/magic.xsl element include
    xsl:include : unable to load /style/xsl/podx.xsl

The relative paths work fine with regular .xml documents that
specify stylesheets, or anything else that uses magic.xsl.

Any ideas?

--
Ian Langworth
Project Guerrilla