Yeah, that's the same behavior - works on other gzip sites, but not AxKit gzip sites. So I suspect something in how AxKit streamlines and enhances the web gzip process?

What version of Compress::Zlib are you running?

Looks like 1.22 on my webserver... What are you running? CPAN indicates it's up to 1.32, does anybody have this version running on a site we can test with Safari? I'm afraid it might be axkit specific rather than Zlib, but who knows...

Thanks,
Nate